Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TRX Suspension Training

There are so many exercise gimmicks, videos, and equipment targeted on improving certain parts of the body. I was looking on the internet for an exercise that targeted the whole body.  I came upon a video on TRX Suspension Training.   TRX which stands for (Transaction, Transceiver, Total Prescription) was invented by a former Navy Seal, Randy Hetrick.  His invention was portable and could be used by anyone and be used anywhere.  TRX uses your own body weight and gravity to build muscle, balance, strengthen core, and improve flexibility and joint stability.  I went on to read many of the articles written about TRX and the majority emphasized that this tool prevented injuries, and that it was used by physical therapists to rehabilitate patients. I have decided that I am going to give it a try.  I will be enrolling in a TRX Suspension Training Class and upon completion, I will comment on this post with my results.  Below is a sample video of what TRX Suspension Training is about.
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment