Thursday, March 8, 2012

UFC MMA WORKOUT CLASS | 15 Min MMA Training Conditioning w/ PRO Fight Coach Kozak

For all of those UFC MMA fans, here is an excellent 15 minute training, conditioning workout by Pro Fight Coach Kozak.  At the beginning of the video, Coach Kozak explains the many moves that will be incorporated in the workout, such as grappling, jiu-jitsu, and kick boxing techniques.  He does an amazing job explaining the moves throughout the workout as well.   This is a difficult workout, so always remember that when it doesn't feel right or you are feeling pain other than burning muscles, then you should stop. Have a good workout!
FC  

UFC MMA WORKOUT CLASS | 15 Min MMA Training Conditioning w/ PRO Fight Coach Kozak

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this workout and I am sweating up a storm, I can feel my heart pumping fast. An amazing workout in the comfort of my own home! Hope to hear some feedback, if you tried this workout.
    FC

    ReplyDelete